Platelet Rich Plasma or
PRP at Orchid Aesthetics Midtown Manhattan
The PRP is:
- SAFE and NATURAL
- Preparation of the concentrate is done by Physicians at the appointment time
- Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors and proteins of stem cells which once injected in your dermis will stimulate neo-collagen production.
- Can be used in multiple areas for dermal rejuvenation
- Works both as a volumizer and wrinkle reducer therefore complementing procedures like Filler and Botox.
Which areas can be treated with PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma ?
- Wrinkles around the eyes or forehead
- Cheeks and Nasolabial folds
- Chest and Décolletages
- Back of hands and arms
- PRP can be safely used as a MEDICAL HEALING THERAPY for joints of knee, shoulder, back, foot
What to expect on the day of skin rejuvenation with PRP:
- Options of skin rejuvenation are explained to you, including efficacy and safety
- Cost analysis is discussed and the number of sessions possibly required
- Persons between the ages of 30 and 80 years are eligible
- Almost all skin tones show that the process is safe and effective because your own enriched plasma is used, but not all grades of wrinkling can be improved
- A photograph of the skin is taken to assist the follow-up and grading of the improvement
- Prior to treatment a blood sample of 9 ml is extracted from the patient. This blood is immediately placed in the centrifuge for few minutes. The rich platelets are separated and injected into the skin. Platelets gradually stimulate collagen which can improve overall firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- PRP can be re-performed at 4 weekly intervals for a complete skin rejuvenation process
- This entire process and injection time is simple and takes approximately 50 min
Is there any Downtime from PRP injections?
- Minimal downtime: some degree of swelling, bruising and redness for 72 hours
PRP- What expectations can you have?
- Results are visible within 3-5 days and continue to improve in the next 3 weeks
- Advanced wrinkling may need additional treatments of PRP, acupuncture,Laser resurfacing, Chemical peels
How many treatments are required?
This will depend upon the health and age of your skin. Normally it is advised to have one treatment 6-8 weeks apart. However your clinician will determine your treatment protocol according to your skin condition and skin rejuvenation goal.
How long do results last for?
Treatment results vary however in most patients the results last from 6 up to 18 months.
- SMOKERS, Drug and Alcohol Users
- Platelet Dysfunction Syndrome
- Acute and Chronic Infections
- Chronic Liver Pathology
- Anti Coagulation Therapy
- Person with Skin Disease or Cancer
- Severe Metabolic and Systemic Disorders
- From $800 for one area(forehead, eye rejuvenation, nasolabial folds, cheeks, marionette lines)
- $2100 entire face or hands( up to 3 tubes)
visit JointHealingCenter.com for information on PRP in joint rehabilitation
PRP Treatment upper lip and Marionette’s lines
Request An Appointment