Fat Transfer at Orchid Aesthetics, Midtown New York,NY
Autologous Fat Transfer using Viafill
Autologous fat has many qualities that make it the ideal filler:
- Natural and biocompatible
- Can be grafted from the hips, belly, and thighs with minimal pain
- No risk of allergic or foreign-body reactions
- Readily available, easily obtained by trained professionals
- Rends a natural appearance with the same consistency as the face
- Priced at $3200 for entire face rejuvenation from $2300 for hands rejuvenation
- Refer a friend and receive $300 off your first treatment
Which areas can be treated?
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Cheek augmentation
- Marionette lines, Nasolabial fold
- Back of hands
- Lip enhancement
- Dorsum of hands
Fat transfer utilizes the body’s own production of natural fat cells and replaces loss of fat that occurs with the aging process mostly around the bony prominence of the face, with an ultimate effect of a Facelift (Liquid Facelift non surgical).
Can I have Fat transfer after Filler?
Yes, having had filler in the past does not limit your options for fat grafting: acceptable fillers are Retsylane, Juvederm, Radiesse.
Is it a surgical procedure?
No, Fat transfer using Viafill kits is a non surgical, minimal downtime procedure which does not require you to take time off from your daily activities.
Is it painful?
The donor site (hips, thighs, belly/abdomen) is injected with a tumescent fluid that contains anesthetic, saline and epinephrine. The local anesthetic is ussually Carbocaine or Lidocaine. The site is rendered pain free before a small canula extracts the fat cells. The fat cells are afterwards processed through a centrifuge that segregates fat cells from blood, oil, tumescent fluid. The clean fat cells are injected in the desired area just the same as any filler after a dental block is administered by the physician. At Orchid Aesthetics we use Lidocaine 1-2% for the dental block and we also apply topical anesthetic to render this procedure as comfortable as possible. The injection of fat cells is comparable in pain with Radiesse filler. If you experience pain at the donor site we encourage you to take 500mg acetominophen(Tylenol) up to 4 times a day for 3 days.
Should I expect any bruising? Other side effects?
The only potential bruising is limited to the donor site and is minor. Will gradually dissapear in 5-7 days. You should not expect any bruising at the injection site( face, hands) as we use a blunt needle/canula that does not penetrate in the vessels, on the contrary pushes them away.
Other side effects: swelling, limited physical activity for 5-7 days.
Am I a good candidate for Fat Transfer?
You are a good candidate for fat transfer as opposed to fillers if:
- you have had fillers for a while and like the results
- you want to avoid frequent appointments for filler injections
- have an allergy to fillers
- want to save money as in the long run fat transfer gives you the comfort of a youthful face for as long as 2-5 years
- want to avoid lumpiness and bruising associated with some filller injections
- you are 40 years or older
- you need at least 2 areas of the face rejuvenated like: dark circles, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jaw line, mouth corners, cheek augmentation
- you are candidate for facelift but want to avoid surgery: this procedure, non surgical can be similar to a liquid facelift and by recontouring, restoring volume and reshaping along the bony prominences of your face is similar to a facelift
Fat Transfer Prices
- Full face $3200
- Hands Bilateral $2300
- Full face and PRP $3800
- Hands Bilateral with PRP $3200
Fat Transfer Treatment
Request An Appointment